|Trek Cost Brackets| Read before registration
- Trek Cost: Rs.55,000 per head
Travel in Public Transport
Exclusive Chilas Night stay / personal Portage
- Trek Cost Rs.60,000 per head
Inclusive Travel in Booked Vehicle / Chilas Night Stay
Exclusive personal Portage
- Trek Cost Rs.65,000 per head
Inclusive chilas stay / 12.5 kg Personal Portage/Travel in Booked Vehicle.
- Trek Cost Rs.120,000 per head (Same Route Return GGLA crossing not included )
Inclusive Chilas Stay / 12.5 kg personal Portage / Travel in Booked vehicle / Pony for Trekking
Start Date:08 Aug 2014
End Date: 25 Aug 2014
- Registration :-
Last date for Email registration is 25th May 2014
Email id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Email id:- email@example.com
Last date to pay first instalment (50%): 15 June 2014
Last date to pay second instalment (50%): 5th July 2014
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PEECO ROAD BRANCH LHR
MCB EDEN CENTRE BRANCH LHR
SMS AT 03334319220, ONCE U DEPOSIT THE AMOUNT WITH TREK NAME AND AMOUNT DEPOSIT.
The K2 BASE CAMP TREK ranks as one of the finest treks in the world. Certainly a trekker could find more difficult terrain to challenge the heart but now finer to inspire the soul. The scenery varies from the green fields of Askole to the granite and glaciers of Concordia and GGLA. This is high adventure far from the crowds. The vertical granite along the Baltoro Glacier and the play of the light create a photographers paradise.
Trip Duration: 17 Days
Trekking Days: 11
Maximum Altitude: 5950M at Gondogoro La
Accommodation: 12 nights camping, 3 nights hotel stays.
Daily Trekking: On an average 7-8 hours
Day 00 08-Aug-14 Leave Lahore - Start
Day 01 09-Aug-14 Reach Chilas (Hotel)
Day 02 10-Aug-14 Reach Skurdu.( Hotel)
Day 03 11-Aug-14 Skurdu-Askole (Jeep)
Day 04 12-Aug-14 Askole-Jhola (Trek - 8 to 9 hours)
Day 05 13-Aug-14 Jhola-Paiju (Trek - 8 to 9 hours)
Day 06 14-Aug-14 Paiju-Khubersay ( Trek - 5-6 hours)
Day 07 15-Aug-14 Khubersay - Urdukas ( Trek - 4-5 hours)
Day 08 16-Aug-14 Urdukus-Goro-II (Trek 5-6 hours )
Day 09 17-Aug-14 Goro-II cancordia (Trek 5-6 hours)
Day 10 18-Aug-14 Rest Day
Day 11 19-Aug-14 Excursion to K2 base camp (Trek - Full Day)
Day 12 20-Aug-14 Concordia-Ali Camp (Trek 4-5 hours )
Day 13 21-Aug-14 GGLA Crossing - Hispang (Trek)
Day 14 22-Aug-14 Hispang - Saicho (Trek 5-6 hours)
Day 15 23-Aug-14 Saicho - Hushe - Skurdu (Trek 3-4 hours+Jeep)
Day 16 24-Aug-14 Leave Skurdu & stay in Chilas (Hotel)
Day 17 25-Aug-14 Leave early and reach Lahore - End
Day 18 ( Reserve Day )
Day 19 ( Reserve Day )
• Traveling Cost (Lahore to Lahore) in booked vehicle.
• Hotel accommodation on 3 person sharing basis.
• Sleeping tents on 3 person sharing basis.
• Three time meals on travelling and trek.
• Kitchen equipment, crockery, fuel and related camping gear.
• Facilities of Guide, cooks and porters and helpers.
• Bridge taxes.
• LA crossing charges.
• 12.5 Kg porter facility for member’s personal gear.
(Above 12.5 Kg will be separately charged from member on spot, as per porter rate per Kg)
Cos Not Included:
• Personal trekking equipment.
• Extras at hotels like drinks, laundry, phone calls.
• Insurance liability medical aid,and helicopter rescue coverage.
• Any kind of travel cost (Bus+Jeeps), if anyone leaves trek at any stage due to any reason.
• Anything thing other than mentioned above in “Cost Include” area is not included in cost.
For information and queries, please feel free to contact the organizers: