I would like to heartily invite your ensembles, to take part in the "Fathers' Village" World Folklore Festival 2014..
1. From 31st July to 5th August 2014,
2. From 28th August to 2nd September 2014.
1. Accomodation in European Kurt Schumacher Youth Exchange Center (wonderfully placed on the Starogrodzkie Lake 3 kilometers from Chełmno, tennis-field, volleyball-field, nearby woods, 1-4 person rooms with bathroom each, quiet, clean place with wonderful hospitability) - 100 EUR per 1 person per Festiva l (5 days).
2. Accomodation in "Gromada" Hotel in centre of Toruń (the Hotel you were at in 2013) - 135 EUR per 1 person per Festiva l (5 days).
3.Accomodatıon Hotel ECWM perperson 110 euro
4.Accomodatıon Appartments Torun Unıversty
4 twin rooms
perperson 120 euro
5.Accomodatıon Appartments Torun Unıversty
2 twin rooms
perperson 140 euro
Conditions (Official)We are sponsored by the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship Marshal and the Mayor of City Chełmno.
I. About the festival
1. The World Folklore Fest „Fathers' Village” will be held from 31st July to 5th August 2014, and from 28th August to 2nd September 2014, in Chelmno and Kuyavian-Pomeranian area in Poland.
2. The guest group should arrive before lunch in 31st July 2014 and depart in 5th August 2014 after breakfast, or arrive before lunch in 28th August 2014 and depart in 2nd September 2014, after breakfast. It is possible to stay longer.We can organize accomodation and touristic programme in Chelmno or in other part of Poland, Belarus or Lithuania.
3. The application can be ONLY made by email: email@example.com
4. Every group will receive invitation for their participation after accepting the conditions. You have to answer till 31. 04. 2013.
5. The Organizing Committee will take care of emergency cases during the festival, but the group is responsible for their own health insurance.
6. The Festival Committee shall provide groups with English (or French/Italian/Russian) speaking guides during their stay in Poland.
7. Some of the festival events will be covered by press, radio and TV programs.
1. The guest group must provide for its own travel expenses to the Festival and back.
2. The Organizing Committee provides full board and lodging. Everybody will get packed meal for journey back to home.
3. Fuel for excursions is not refunded.
4. On 20 participants 1 participant is free of charge.
III. Your group
1. The group must be composed of max. 50 people, including drivers, etc.
2. There is no age limit.
3. Beside the dancers, the other persons can also travel with the same price.
4. The group must bring souvenirs for exchange with the Organizing Committee, the Mayor and the other guest groups.
5. During the Festival the group may sell souvenirs, CD-s, etc.
6. The group must bring one national flag.
7. The group must bring live music or a CD-s.
8. You can plan the festival events on your own instead of following our schedule!
1. The Festival is not a competition.
2. During its stay a group will perform 3 – 4 concerts. The group must prepare programs with duration from 15 to 45 min. and two promenades.
3. Performances will be placed in open-air stage.
CONTACT PERSON : ARİF SÖNMEZ