Continuing in its efforts to deepen the knowledge of the architectural heritage and the province of Agrigento, the Guides of the Tourist Valley of the Temples propose, for the morning of Sunday, November 16th next, a guided tour of the Castle of Poggio Diana, falling in territory of the municipality of Ribera (AG). Built in the Norman period on the site of an existing Arab house - which retained the name, Misilcassim until 1570 - occupied a rocky outcrop at the foot of which flows the River Vegetable. Among his remarkable ruins stand a characteristic dovecote and a cylindrical tower, 25 meters high, with a crown in brackets, depicted in the coat of arms of the town of Ribera. The initiative was made possible thanks to the collaboration and the Councillor for Productive Activities of the town of Ribera, Arch. Ina Picarella, which ensured the viability of the path leading to the castle, and the presence of personnel of Civil Defense and an expert who will take participants to the visit. Participation is free and open to all. And 'necessary to communicate its adherence to Dr. Claudio Castiglione, vice president of the Consortium, number 3493965919, no later than the morning of Saturday, November 15th next; the same number you can contact for more information.