This is a truely unique winter wolf tracking adventure following the tracks and signs of one of the most elusive predators in the Alps.
You will spend 3 days in the wilderness following the tracks and scents of this mysterious animal as it prepares for the hard winter months ahead.
• First breakfast en route to the wolf tracking.
• 1 night half board accommodation in a hotel or guest house - sharing 2 to a room
• 1 night in a winter refuge - food for evening meal and breakfast provided but you will all cook together.
• Picnic lunches 3 days with 1 overnight with expert wolf tracker and high mountain guide.
• Snowshoes and poles if needed
• Transport during the trip Transfers to and from Gap train station
For more information or to book a place, please contact Sally on 0845 009 8501 or email email@example.com