A Human Agency (a-ha!) proudly presents
Women Who Rock: Make It Happen!
An event to celebrate International Women’s Day in partnership with Hard Rock Cafe Sydney, Song Division and Social Playground. Proudly supporting Dressed for Success Sydney.
Join us for a fabulous afternoon in celebration of women’s achievements as we bring together live music, networking and inspiration at the Hard Rock Cafe.
Hear from women who have ‘made it happen’ in their industries with the following panelists:
- Kate Mills (CEO and Founder, Professional Mums)
- Karla Grant (Executive Producer Indigenous Current Affairs SBS/NITV)
- Tahnee Walters (Founder & Director, The Spotted Cow Cookie Company)
- Wendy Corbett (Consulting Geologist & Non-Executive Director ASX listed company)
- Silvia Colloca (Actress & Host of SBS program 'Made In Italy')
- Success story from Dress For Success
- $135 per person + booking fee for single seat
- $115 per person + booking fee for single concession seat (valid for Seniors, Pensioners & Student, proof of concession must be presented)
- $520 + booking fee for a booth table for four ($130pp)
- $999 + booking fee for a table of eight ($125pp)
Tickets include 2 and half hour premium beverage package, canapés, main course, dessert canapés plus live music and entertainment, with many opportunities to support Dress For Success Sydney.