Milan is going to host the Universal Exposition 2015 "Feed the planet, energy for life" this year
Arci La Quercia wants to give you the chance not only to visit the exposition, to experience its singular atmosphere and mood but also to make the incredible experience of making new friends from all over Europe!
Arci La Quercia has organized share-flats in the Brodolini Residence, a co-housing complex, for 4 people groups, for 4 days.
On top of that, we have a varied and entertaining program with different activities:
- you will have the opportunity to visit the Expo 2015;
- you will participate to creative cooking workshops;
- will discover North Milan’s heritage thanks to a guided tour;
- you will have enough free time to enjoy the buzzing life of Milan at any time of the day (and night): go to concerts, visit museums and exhibitions, feel the vibes of the city!
The participation fee is € 200,00. It includes:
- 3 nights at the Brodolini Residence;
- Daily ticket to the Expo2015;
- Guided tours to the most interesting touristic location of Nord Milano (Campari Musem, Villa Ghirlanda Silva, Duomo di Monza Museum, ...);
- Creative cooking workshop;
- Transfer from/to the airport;
- Travel ticket to/from the Expo2015 site;
- Possibility to use the kitchen in Brodolini Residence
Travel costs and meals are excluded.
For further information and for booking, write to email@example.com.
Residence Brodolini 24: www.residencebrodolini24.com.